MedlinePlus Poisoning – http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/poisoning.html
Representative questions that can be answered with this resource:
- Where can I find a medical toxicologist?
- What does mercury do to the brain and nervous system?
- What are some natural ways you can be exposed to arsenic?
- What information should you have in hand before calling the poison center?
- What are the most common poisons resulting in death or hospitalization in the United States?
This MedlinePlus topic page offers information on types of poisonings and poison first aid. Some of the poisons covered here include
- Black nightshade
- Bug spray
- Caladium plant