Family Law California
Family Law California – http://www.courts.ca.gov/selfhelp-family.htm
Representative questions that can be answered with this resource:
- What are the visitation rights of grandparents in California?
- What are the differences between guardianship and adoption in California?
- Under what conditions can a child be emancipated in California?
California’s Family Law site is education focused. Its resources on Family Law are divided into the following sections:
- Custody and Parenting Time (Visitation)
- Child Support
- Child Abuse & Neglect
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Emancipation (Children becoming independent prior to age 18.)
This is provided as one example of state law. Try searching “family law” site:[name of your state].gov in your favorite search engine for the family law in your state.