Allied Marines in the Korean War: Train Wreckers and Ghost Killers
Allied Marines in the Korean War: Train Wreckers and Ghost Killers. Mr. Leo J. Daugherty III. 2003. 64 pp.
Representative questions that can be answered with this resource:
- What did a Royal Marine uniform look like?
- What did a Republic of Korea uniform look like?
- What was it like to be covering the retreat of your allies?
- How were Royal Marine Commandos outfitted during the Korean war?
- What were some tactics used in commando raids during the Korean war?
This work focuses on the operations of the UK Royal Marines and the Republic of Korea (South) Marines during the Korean War. The PDF file is well bookmarked by section, something that appears to be rare in the case of digitized historical Marine files. The volume is well illustrated with photographs and some maps. A number of sidebars are in this volume, including Royal Marine Commando equipment and tactics.