US Army in the Korean War (Series) (Center of Military History)
US Army in the Korean War (Series) (Center of Military History) – http://www.history.army.mil/html/bookshelves/collect/usakw.html
Representative questions that can be answered with this resource:
- Where can I find a copy of the Armistice Agreement that ended the Korean War?
- What was LITTLE SWITCH?
- What do symbols on military maps of the 1950s mean?
- Where can I find photos of admirals who served during the Korean War?
This page links to electronic versions of:
- Policy and direction: The first year
- South to the Naktong, north to the Yalu
- Truce tent and fighting front
- Ebb and flow
These represent all of the books in this series except “Medics’ War.” The books have narrative text which in all cases is followed by lists of tables, charts and maps. Some books have appendices and two have an index. The four books are available in PDF and HTML.
Although the “Medics’ War” volume is not available in electronic full text through the Center of Military History, it is available online through the HathiTrust digital library at http://hdl.handle.net/2027/mdp.39015051829276.
If your science fiction story requires a treaty between wary powers, the armistice agreement found in Truce tent and fighting front might come in handy.