Rehabilitation page from MedlinePlus
Rehabilitation page from MedlinePlus –http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/rehabilitation.html
Representative questions that can be answered with this resource:
- What conditions are treated with aquatic therapy?
- What are some sample aquatic therapy programs?
- What conditions can speech therapy improve?
- What are common types of massage therapy?
- Where can I learn about clinical trials in occupational therapy?
After serious illness, injury or surgery comes rehabilitation, which comes in many forms. In addition to providing general information about rehabilitation, this page links to the following specific forms of therapy via factsheets:
- Aquatic Therapy
- Balance (or Vestibular) Rehabilitation
- Frequently Asked Questions about Music Therapy
- Questions for Your Prospective Massage Therapist