Resources for Foster Parents from childwelfare.gov
Resources for Foster Parents from childwelfare.gov – https://www.childwelfare.gov/topics/outofhome/resources-foster-families/
Representative questions that can be answered with this resource:
- What are ways that people might be recruited into being a foster family?
- What are some red-flag behaviors of children who have been sexually abused?
- What are some special considerations for taking care of Muslim minors?
- What are some suggested practices for foster parents relating to birth parents?
Set of articles around the following topics:
- Recruiting foster parents
- Preparing foster parents
- Supporting and retaining foster parents
- Foster parent – birth parent relationships
- Related resources