Club Drugs (Rophies, GHB, etc) from MedlinePlus
Club Drugs (Rophies, GHB, etc) from MedlinePlus – http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/clubdrugs.html
Representative questions that can be answered with this resource:
- How long do the effects of Ecstasy last?
- Why are methamphetamines used at parties?
- How prevalent is the use of club drugs by the US military?
While some date-rape drugs are club drugs, not all club drugs are date rape drugs. This page provides an overview of what is meant by the term club drugs and then dives into a number of specific resources, including:
- Club Drugs From the National Institutes of Health (National Institute on Drug Abuse)
- Tips for Parents: The Truth about Club Drugs (Federal Bureau of Investigation)
- Article: Spice, bath salts, and the U.S. military
- Emergency Department Visits Related to “Ecstasy” Use Increased Nearly 75 Percent from 2004 to 2008 (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration)