Inhalants from MedlinePlus
Inhalants from MedlinePlus – http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/inhalants.html
Representative questions that can be answered with this resource:
- How can inhalant abuse be recognized?
- What are nitrites used for?
- Can computer dusters get you high?
Dangerous drugs can lurk in your kitchen cabinet. Inhalants include household products such as glues, hair sprays, paints and lighter fluid. This MedlinePlus provides a brief overview of inhalants, then provides links to a number of resources, including:
- Inhalant Abuse From the National Institutes of Health (National Institute on Drug Abuse)
- 12 Year Olds More Likely to Use Inhalants Than Cigarettes or Marijuana (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration)
- What You Need to Know about Drugs: Inhalants (Nemours Foundation)