Peace Corps Manual
Peace Corps Manual – http://www.peacecorps.gov/index.cfm?shell=about.policies.docs.manual
Representative questions that can be answered with this resource:
- Under what conditions may a Peace Corps Volunteer get married and still stay in the Peace Corps?
- Would a couple with grade school age children be eligible to serve in the Peace Corps?
- What procedures are followed in the case of a Peace Corps Volunteer who has gone missing?
This manual is a sort of bible governing the conduct of Peace Corps volunteers and how they are treated by the agency. The manual is divided into the following sections:
- 000 Interim Policy Statements and Manual Content
- 100 Authorities, Organizations and Functions
- 200 Volunteers
- 300 Programming
- 400 Safety and Security
- 500 Administrative Services
- 600 Human Resources Management
- 700 Financial Management
- 800 General Services