Military Law Resources from Library of Congress
Military Law Resources from Library of Congress – http://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/military-legal-resources-home.html
Representative questions that can be answered with this resource:
- What does the Geneva Convention have to say about the protection of cultural property?
- Where can I learn more about the US Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces?
- What was the Malmedy Massacre?
This site holds a selection of digitized materials from the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General’s Legal Center & School Library. Notable materials include:
- The Army Lawyer (1971-2011)
- Military Law Review (1958-2011)
- Geneva Conventions Materials
- War Crimes Materials
This site also has a historical section, with selections from the eras of the Indian Wars, Civil War, World War II, Korean and Vietnam Wars.