About the Author
Daniel Cornwall lives and works in Juneau, Alaska. He is married to a wonderfully understanding woman.
Daniel’s major qualifications to run a site on government information for fiction writers are:
- He was a US Federal Depository Library Coordinator from 1999-2007.
- He ran the Alaska State Publications Program from 1999-2007.
- He is the project coordinator for the State Agency Databases Project .
- Daniel participated in NaNoWriMo (as a rebel) in 2010 and 2011 and made his 50,000 words. Actually, this site is drawn from his 2011 manuscript.
- Daniel knows several fiction writers and has provided them with useful resources.
As of October 2014, Daniel was the Internet and Technology Consultant for the Library Development section of the Alaska State Library and a very part time nights and weekends reference librarian for the Egan Library of the University of Alaska, Southeast in Juneau, Alaska. He does not speak for either institution on this blog. More information about Daniel’s professional background can be found on his LinkedIn profile.
No one can be all work 24/7, so Daniel enjoys hiking, reading (especially science fiction, mystery and most kinds of nonfiction), astronomy (though usually by internet) and any number of science fiction or crime TV shows.